Warning Signs Dome
Warning Signs Someone May Be an Abuser
If you have a new you might be wondering how to figure out if you are with someone who has the potential to be an abuser, or can create domestic violent later in the future. There are lists which includes the warning signs and symptoms which can help you to identify the potential abuser. They are:
- He or she professes his or her undying love to you very soon in the relationship and comes across as genuinely warm and charming.
- He or she might be suspicious and jealous of you and on your daily activities.
- He or she may try to have control over your life. That includes trying to control where you go, who you see, what money you spend, what you wear, where you work, etc.
- He or she may show a general lack of respect and a strong disliking to authority figures. This may be law officials, on the job managers, parents, clergy and more.
- He or she may exhibit a dual personality. One part of him or her is sweet, charming and youthful. The other part of him or her is angry, authoritative, and/or aggressively violent.
- He or she has hit, pinched, kicked or hurt you several times in the past.
- He or she has battered a former spouse or romantic interest.
- He or she is threatened by any successes you may have in your life, separate from him or her.
- Alcohol or drugs seem to increases his or her violent frequencies.
- He or she may somehow find a way to blame you for any disappointments that he or she may have.
- He or she may want to use sex as a way of making sexual and physical abuse.
- He or she will put you down and try to embarrass you in public and/or private.
- He or she may experience frequent abuse over and over again.
- He or she is very competitive and is a very sore loser.
- His or her word comes to mean nothing.
- He or she will try to control you to meet your family and friends.
If you are a victim of domestic violence help is available. You can call the local police or some groups who can help you out with such domestic violence.