How to Keep Yourself Safe
The only way to be safe from the abuser is to leave the abuser and forget all the ties or knot that he or she had with the abuser.
If you ever find yourself in the similar situation and where you think that your partner can be domestic violent, there are some things that you should know and have basic knowledge. They are:
- No one wants his or her neighbors to know or interfere in their personal life, but there are occasion where you can take you neighbors into confident and let me know that you being abused. You can tell your neighbors that if he or she ever hears any kind of violence coming from their home that he or she should call the police for you and report the domestic violence.
- If you plan to leave your partner then you need to pack your all necessary items and be ready to flee with her children. There might be circumstance where you find it difficult to get out with the bad in that case what you can do is keep the packed bag with neighbors or with some one whom you trust.
- If there are children in the home, then you need to teach them that never to get involve or to come between – you and the abuser. If they come the situation could become worse.
- If in emergency teach your children, how to call locale police.
- If possible try to seek control over the abuser by way of talking or expressing your feeling in front of abuser at the time of domestic violence.