Gastric Disorders - Causes and Treatments
Gastritis is the most common digestive disorder, which causes chronic stomach inflammation and in extreme cases may even lead to stomach ulcer. If you are frequently suffering from this avoidable agony, it's better to take it seriously to shun worsening of case.
Signs That Someone May Be the Victim of Domestic Violence
- The individual is normally isolated and withdrawn; they do not tend to get involve or may avoid close contact.
- The individual have no access to the money and has to ask permission from his or her partner for any purchases.
- The individual is always hurt by some or the other way.
- The individual will normally looks stressed out.
- The individual is not willing to give his or her contact information such as address or phone number.
- The individual usually have low self-esteem or may suffer from depression
- The individual normally look sick all the time and he or she may suffer from different body ailments
- The individual does not participate in family or social gatherings
- The individual overall appearance also changes such that they wear long sleeves in the summer and may have different behavior.
What You Can Do
- Give emotional as well as be supportive
- Be soft and gentle with the person and ask them about the incidence, be prepared to hear a denial. Once the victim feels that he or she can trust you, he will tell you about the incidence and communicate everything. May take most of your time you need to have patient.
- Encourage the individual and give them the feeling of belonging and offer them help for the same
- Lower your anger with your friend if he or she decides not to leave or report the violence.
Help them out with the same. You have to let the victim make his or her own decisions.